Thursday, April 23, 2015

"S is for Sister.." Layout And A Tutorial

Hi, friends. Today at Imaginarium Designs, I will be sharing a layout and a video tutorial for another layout.

I love sweet shabby look. So the first layout I'm sharing is using papers from Lemoncraft and Prima flowers and of course, the main character, Imaginarium Designs chipboards!!

"S is for Sister" Layout



Recently after my hubby sorted all the photos in our computer, I realised that there are many many pretty photos that I can scrap with. Even photos that we had forgotten about. And this picture is one of them. Both my kids are so adorable and sweet. LOL... I know, I'm thickskinned and bias when come to my kids. LOL.





For my second project, I made a video tutorial for a layout that I shared earlier in Imaginarium Designs. Here's the picture of the layout:



Please go over to Imaginarium Designs to read the details and view the video tutorial of both my projects. And do leave a comment at Imaginarium Designs blog to win a pack of chipboards.

It's my first video tutorial that I recorded and edited by myself. And this is after a whole day of training given by my talented brother, who just graduated from filming studies. LOL.. so please be kind to me and give some constructive comments.

Thats all for today. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment