Saturday, April 11, 2015

"A Few Of My Favorites" Layout

Hi, everyone. Today I want to share my project for Imaginarium Designs DT. This month our theme is "White with Sand". We are joining the challenge with White With One. Do hop over to join in too.

I immediately thought of the photo we took at Desaru Beach, Malaysia last year. We love the Desaru beach because of the many pretty stones and pebbles along the shoreline. Always love to pick stones. And my kids love the beach. So I made this layout using pebbles and shells I collected.





I wanted to create a beach look. So I made the background to be sand-like. For the chipboards I painted them all (except for title and sun) with Prima Graphite Texture Paste and go over with Prima chalk inks.



I made this kraft jute twine embellishment to further enhance the beach look. Also added Prima microbeads randomly across page.


I have made a video tutorial for the layout and will blog about it on 23 April. So do drop by then to see how I made this layout.

Please do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to take a look at my fellow DT had made. You can also go over to Seriously Scrapbooking to buy these beautiful chipboards.

Here's the list of chipboards I have used:






Thanks for dropping by. Have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment