Monday, May 21, 2012

"Vintage Camera" Album

Dear all, how's your day?? Me tired!!!! Spent the whole Sunday guiding my brother in his design assignments!!!! Phew!! Managed to help him with 2 projects. A few more to go!!!! Tired!!!! ha ha...

Today I want to share with you a mini album that I made for a charity drive for helping abused animals. Learnt how to make this "vintage camera" through a ""RAK-a-crop" session organised by my local scrapbook group. Love this "camera".

Used quite abit of washi/masking tapes on the camera. But super love the effect. Used Melissa Frances paper for the camera. Also used London Market paper collection for album.


Side view: love pop up effect of the camera.

Inside of album: How lovely are the London Market papers!!!

Anyone loves this idea of vintage camera?? Try doing one!! And try different versions!! Its fun!!! Have a great week. Thanks for visiting my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment