Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My doodling mini-album

Good day to everyone. So sorry that me been missing for past few weeks. Been so so busy catching up with projects and family gatherings. I hope I can share more often from now on.*Fingers Crossed*....

Today I want to share about a "mini-album" of doodling ,that I have said afew months back that I will do. Well, its not completed. Only manage to do about 8 pages. I have been so distracted by other projects that this album has taken a back seat. Well, here are the pages that I have manage to complete. It sort of tie in with the recent American Crafts paper line, Amy Tangerine Sketchbook. Well, maybe next time, I will do shortcut way and just use the AC papers and some paisleys stamps. ha ha... But I do so enjoy the process of doodling. Oops.. think I said too much... ha ha..

Here are the pages I doodle:

1) Dots and Circles:

2) Swirls and Vines:

3) Flowers and Leaves:

4) Paisleys:

hmmm... not sure whether you notice: the last page of the paisleys is not 100% completed. Left out some parts uncoloured and the title is not drawn. well, hope I can complete this album as soon as possible.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that me been in mixed media craze recently. Have been so hooked. And just started art journalling. Got lots to learn but its so fun to paint and get inky!!!! Will share more in the next few days about my art journal.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Oh, one more thing to share: National Scrapbooking Day is coming!!! Do join us at Frosted Designs this Saturday for a fun and exciting day filled with challenges. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment