For my challenge, we will be doing a Mixed Media ATC (Artist Trading Card) Design. Its time to get inky, "painty". Feel free to use any mediums: texture paste, gesso, multi medium, mod podge, gel medium, fabric, papers, ribbons, paints, mists, gelatoes, copic markers, templates, rub-ons, stickers, recycled items and so on. The only requirement is it must be sized at 2.5 inch by 3.5 inch and more than 2 mediums used. You have until Monday midnight, 7th May to submit your entry at Frosted Design Blog. So let's take out the mediums and have fun!!!
Here's my take on the challenge:
I have created 3 Mixed Media ATCs.
1) "Rustic Treasure" ATC
- Used texture paste, Tattered Angels glimmer mists and embossing folder
2) "Smell the flowers" ATC
- Used fabric, gesso, fabric medium, multi medium, acrylic paints, rub-ons and cut-outs
3) "She soars" ATC
- Used papers, acrylic paints, multi medium, Faber Castell gelatoes, Big Brush pens, stamp, rub-ons.
And one winner will be selected from my challenge to receive this prize:
- Papers and cut-outs
- A small tin of mica flakes
- Claudine Hellmuth matt medium
- Claudine Hellmuth gesso
- (I will be throwing in some flowers into the prize too).
Have fun creating!!! And remember to head on over to submit your challenge at Frosted Designs and also to take part in other challenges by our Design Team. Have lots of fun!!!