Sunday, May 6, 2012

Frosted Designs National Scrapbook Weekend Crop

Hi, everyone!! Its such an exciting weekend!!!! Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!! WOW!!! Finally the day has arrived. At Frosted Designs, we have a whole day of challenges lined up for you all to participate and have lots of fun scrapping!!

For my challenge, we will be doing a Mixed Media ATC (Artist Trading Card) Design. Its time to get inky, "painty". Feel free to use any mediums: texture paste, gesso, multi medium, mod podge, gel medium, fabric, papers, ribbons, paints, mists, gelatoes, copic markers, templates, rub-ons, stickers, recycled items and so on. The only requirement is it must be sized at 2.5 inch by 3.5 inch and more than 2 mediums used. You have until Monday midnight, 7th May to submit your entry at Frosted Design Blog. So let's take out the mediums and have fun!!!

Here's my take on the challenge:

I have created 3 Mixed Media ATCs.

1) "Rustic Treasure" ATC

  • Used texture paste, Tattered Angels glimmer mists and embossing folder


2) "Smell the flowers" ATC

  • Used fabric, gesso, fabric medium, multi medium, acrylic paints, rub-ons and cut-outs



3) "She soars" ATC

  • Used papers, acrylic paints, multi medium, Faber Castell gelatoes, Big Brush pens, stamp, rub-ons.



And one winner will be selected from my challenge to receive this prize:



  • Papers and cut-outs 
  • Fabric
  • Cheesecloth
  • A small tin of mica flakes
  • Claudine Hellmuth matt medium
  • Claudine Hellmuth gesso
  • (I will be throwing in some flowers into the prize too).

Have fun creating!!! And remember to head on over to submit your challenge at Frosted Designs and also to take part in other challenges by our Design Team. Have lots of fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. I really like your style, the paint idea is so much fun! My favorite would have to be smell the flowers I really like how you have the 3 flowers that are different on the side! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATC creations. Entered my USA ATC. Thanks for the challenge & iveaway chance.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your ATCs!! I was dying to make an ATC!! Thanks for the challenge!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure where I am supposed to contact you about winning this. Thanks for picking me by the way. I love atcs and had a ball making mine.

    ReplyDelete