Friday, May 18, 2012

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Quilting

Hello.... Once again its Friday!! Today at Frosted Designs, we love to see you use Quilting on your projects, cards, layouts, mix media art, home decor art and so on..

This is quite a tough one for me since I don't do sewing and I know nothing about quilting!!! Ha ha.. What a challenge!!! But I love the result even though its just a simple card. I made this for my husband who is celebrating his 45 years old birthday today!!! That's right, its TODAY!!! :P

As you can see from the sentiments, its all about him!! Really very thankful to him as well. He is a good husband & father. Love him!!! Happy Birthday, Dearie!!!

"Relax! It's Your Day!" card -


I drew on the stitches since I didn't know how to sew. The sticker (man on the sofa) is from October Afternoon. Below you can see that I pop up 4 squares for the sentiment. I also adhere buttons and ric rac stickers.


Inside of the card:


Well, so hurry over to Frosted Designs now and join in the fun. This week's sponsor is Vntage Street Market.

3 comments:

  1. I entered the challenge. Thanks for letting me know about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an excellent job with this challenge. I love your card!

    ReplyDelete