Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Little Shoebox National Scrapbook Day Challenge

Hello, everyone!!! Happy National Scrapbook Day!! Today at My Little Shoebox, we are celebrating with a challenge based on a sketch by our DT member, Liz Chidester. So take out your My Little Shoebox stash and join us in this challenge.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take:


I used MLS Lovely Day collection for this layout. Fussy cut the circular vine and replaced the banners with 2 birdcages. Also substitute one photo with a journalling note (psst... if you notice, I haven't done any journalling yet, :P).

So do hop on over to My Little Shoebox and join in the fun!! A wonderful MLS prize is to be won. So don't hesitate any more and hop on over!!! Have lots of fun scrapping!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment