Sunday, October 11, 2015

"Your Time To Shine" Layout

Hi, I'm here again. Sharing a layout that I made for Imaginarium Designs. This month's theme is focused on Boys! So I made this layout for my boy. It documented his "rock star" moment when he was younger. Love his cheekiness.

"Your Time To Share"

"Your Time To Shine" Layout

Isn't my boy cute?? LOL. I used white chalk ink over a stencil to create the rays. And I randomly rub some glitter glue over the whole background. But think its not that visible to capture in camera.

"Your Time To Shine" Layout

Here you can catch a glimpse at the glittery background.

"Your Time To Shine" Layout

For the chipboard title, I painted the first 3 words with red acrylic paint and red glitter paint and the word Shine with gold paint. For the faces chipboards, I simply gesso them.

"Your Time To Shine" Layout

For the cross chipboards, I painted them with blue acrylic paint and blue glitter paint. The glitter paints dried transparent with respective color glitters hence there is a need to paint the chipboards with the same acrylic paint colors first. Love the shine on them. I also punched some tiny yellow stars and adhered them randomly across page.

The chipboards I used today are all new designs by Imaginarium Designs. Hope you enjoy reading about my project.

Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to have a look at what my fellow team members have created. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment