Monday, August 24, 2015

Imaginarium Designs August Projects

Hi, today I want to 2 projects that I had made for Imaginarium Designs. Do hop over to have a more detailed look and leave a comment to win some chipboards.

Here's some pictures of what I had done:

"2 Precious Darlings"

"2 Precious Darlings" Layout

Love this photo of my kids. Think its taken at Singapore Zoo. Love how adorable their expressions are. My boy was still holding on his bread.

"2 Precious Darlings" Layout

"Be You" Mask Canvas

"Be You" Mask Canvas

Made this mask canvas out of the idea that we humans always wear different masks at different situations. Sometimes we wear mask to hide our true feelings. Sometimes we wear mask to act brave and deal with difficult situation. Nonetheless these various masks make up who we are. I feel that they are still part of us. Over time, we thrown away some masks and gain some new ones. So let's not be ashamed of all the masks we wear. Accept them and find your true self. Be You.

"Be You" Mask Canvas

I use white for the whole mask for a purpose. Umm.... a rather silly purpose. LOL.. So that I won't freak out if I see it at night. I'm a rather timid girl who don't watch horror movies. LOL.

"Be You" Mask Canvas

I hope you like my projects. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to leave a comment to win some chipboards. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment