Friday, December 28, 2012

Mixed Media Vintage Shop

Hello!!! Yesterday I shared that I got some catching up to do with regards to my blog post. Here's what I have done for My Little Shoebox for December using Vintage Shop Collection.

"Love Is A Canvas" Card


I used Silhouette Cameo to cut out this card and the tree. Have I mentioned before that I love trees?? I think I did. Well, I outlined the card and the tree with a zig pen and added some banners at the bottom. I love this owl!!! Its so so cute!!! I added a small owl inside the card and through the "window", you can see that its like peeking through the tree.


For the clouds, I watercolored blue tint of color with Faber Castell Pitt Artist Pen and popped a few up with foam strip.


Here's the inside of the card. I added the journalling tag and adhered the small owl on top.

"Owls Handmade" Layout


For this layout, I used black cardstock to emphasise the night flea market pictures. I painted the background and edges with white acrylic paint. I love how simple this layout is being assembled together, with just a few strips of patterned papers. I printed My Little Shoebox digital designs (the 2 big bunch of flowers) at Silhouette as the mat for the title.



"Five Owls" Layout


This is my favourite layout for December. :) Its dedicated to my 4 close scrapbooking friends. Though there's no photos, each frame represents each of us. These white frames are made with Martha Stewart molds and clays. Five of us loved owls, hence calling ourselves owls. :)


To create the background, I stamped with Unity/MLS co-branded stamps, adhered some mini alpha stickers and misted with glimmer mists. Then I adhered the paper strips and laces, followed by the frames and flowers.


Recently I developed a love for pearls and swarovski crystals. So I added them into this layout too.

"Make & Take" Layout


For this layout, I adhered Muse Cardstock Alpha Stickers and paper clips with multi-medium and misted with glimmer mist. Then I added the mixture of textured paste, glass bead gel  and acrylic paints over a circles mask. A few layers of edge-punched patterned papers are added as background for the photos.
I used the same mixture of texture paste onto the Dusty Attic chipboard shapes and added swarovski crystals to them. I also popped up the title to make them stand out.




I hope you enjoy my projects today. Do drop by My Little Shoebox for more inspiration. And Frosted Designs' 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge is still ongoing till 31th December. And do drop by My 4th Blog Candy to win some goodies.

Thanks for stopping by. Have fun!! And a New Year to you all.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love it! I love the colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carinissimo il tuo lavoro, tenerissimi i gufetto
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete