Monday, February 13, 2017

Live Colorfully!!

Hi, everyone. This month over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking, I shared an art journal page using fabric scraps. If you don't have any fabric scraps, you can also use paper scraps. Its a great way to use up the scraps and create a simple and fast background.

"Live Colorfully"

"Live Colorfully"

I created the background with fabric scraps. My friend who sews alot gave me a bag of fabric scraps, knowing that I love to do mixed media. Blessed!!

"Live Colorfully"

Love how colorful the fabric scraps made the whole page to be. For more pictures and details on how I make this page, do hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking. And do join us for this month's Valentine colors moodboard challenge. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment