Thursday, August 25, 2016

My Boy - Imaginarium Designs

Hi, everyone. I made 2 layouts on my boy for Imaginarium Designs this month. One is a simple grid format layout and another a simple mixed media layout.

"My Fav Photos Of You"

"My Fav Photos Of You" Layout

Loved how simple this grid format is and how easy it is to assemble all elements. I love my boy's baby photos. He have chubby "fishball" cheeks. Everytime my sister will tease him and ask, " why you haven't eat finish your fishballs?" LOL... fond memories...

"My Fav Photos Of You" Layout

"Grandparents"

"Grandparents" Layout

Loved the expressions of my boy when carried by different people. He looks so cheeky when carried by my father in law. Kawaii cheeks!!!

For more details of my projects, do hop over to Imaginarium Designs. I love all the pretty chipboards!!

Thanks for dropping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment