Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Shabby Chic Cards

Hi, everyone. This month at Imaginarium Designs, we are making birthday cards. I created 2 cards.

"Happy Birthday"

"Happy Birthday" Card

"Happy Birthday" Card

Mask the sides of card with washi tape and I misted the background with blue and pink mists. For the chipboards, I gesso them. Added some watercolors to the leave chipboards.

"Happy Birthday" Card

"Happy Birthday" Card

"Birthday Wishes"

"Birthday Wishes" Card

For the 2nd card, I rub chalk inks over a stencil to create the background. Painted the vine flourish chipboards with mint acrylic paint. I created a triangle pocket to hold the necklace that I made. And used the Prima flowers to hide the pocket. Lastly added some half pearls randomly.

"Birthday Wishes" Card

"Birthday Wishes" Card

"Birthday Wishes" Card

"Birthday Wishes" Card

The second card with the necklace is made for Jessica. Happy birthday, sweet girl.

Here's the chipboards I used:





Thanks for dropping by. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to see what my team mates had made. And leave a comment to win a pack of chipboards. Have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment