Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cards & Tags - Imaginarium Designs

This month at Imaginarium Designs,  we are creating cards and tags. I made 2 mixed media style Congratulations cards.

"Congratulations"

"Congratulations" Cards

Used Fabrika Decoru sand texture paste and stencil to create the background on watercolor paper. Then I misted over them and stamped swirls randomly.

"Congratulations" Cards

"Congratulations" Cards

"Congratulations" Cards

Gesso the chipboard negative and positives. Watercolored the chipboard titles with Twinkling H2O watercolors. For this card, I used the negative chipboard corner as frame for the butterfly chipboard. Love how it fits perfectly.

"Congratulations" Cards

"Congratulations" Cards

"Congratulations" Cards

Here's the chipboards I have used:

4 Swirls Corners (Negative)

9 Butterflies

Congratulations

Denise's Trellis Corner

Loved all the lovely chipboards. They really make the cards stand out. Hope you enjoy my sharing. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to see what my fellow team mates have made and leave a comment to win a pack of chipboards.

Have fun. Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment