Saturday, February 6, 2016

Imaginarium Designs - Postal Themed

Hi, everyone. This month, Imaginarium Designs are sponsoring an awesome challenge site, Kraft+. And the February Challenge is to go Postal!!


And I'm also guest designing for Kraft+. Here's what I have created:

"Hongdae" Layout

Created this layout to be like a parcel, ready to be delivered. Photos taken at our recent trip to Seoul, Korea.

"Hongdae" Layout

Used Tim Holtz kraft paper for the base. Diecut the Sizzix postcard and stamped with Purple Onions postal stamps.

"Hongdae" Layout

Colored the chipboard title, shapes with Faber Castell Pitt Artist pens.

"Hongdae" Layout

I used 2 negative chipboards shape from Nat's Pie Chart chipboard, colored with chalk inks and stamped swirls and handwrite the wordings to look like odd shaped postage stamps. Love them!!!!

"Hongdae" Layout

Here's the chipboards I have used:






I hope you enjoy my sharing. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to have a look at what my fellow DT teammates have done and also join in the February challenge at Kraft+. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment