Sunday, December 27, 2015

"On A Mission" Projects

Hi, everyone. I'm back from a family trip to Korea. Very fun trip and we enjoy ourselves. But after we landed in Singapore, my son fell sick and we had to spend half a day in hospital and sleepless night taking care of him. Had high fever due to virus, showed signs of dehydration (high heart rate and lethargic) due to loss of water through his skin (due to high fever). But thankful we are back in Singapore and the doctors and nurses took good care of him. Now he still nursing a fever but his heart rate had become normal. So today as I wrote this post, I wrote from a tired mum's perspective.  Ha ha.. so if I had any typo error, please do forgive me.

Today I want share 2 projects (tho late post) over at Imaginarium Designs. Made a mini album and a mermaid cove miniature. For more details, do hop over to Imaginarium Designs blog. Here's some pictures of my projects.

"Boy On A Mission" Mini Album

"Boy On A Mission" Mini Album

"Boy On A Mission" Mini Album



"Boy On A Mission" Mini Album

"Boy On A Mission" Mini Album

"Boy On A Mission" Mini Album

"Boy On A Mission" Mini Album

"Mermaid Cove" Miniature

"Mermaid Cove" Miniature

"Mermaid Cove" Miniature

"Mermaid Cove" Miniature

"Mermaid Cove" Miniature

"Mermaid Cove" Miniature

For more pictures and details, do hop over to Imaginarium Designs and leave a comment to win a pack of chipboards. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment