Friday, December 19, 2014

Miniature Garden

Hi, all. Today I want to share about a project that I made few months back. Inspired by a miniature garden I saw at Pinterest, I decided to make my own.

"Miniature Garden"



Painted all 3 wood panels black. One wall pasted with Prima paper. For the other wall I applied texture paste at one side, use toothpick to "draw" out the bricks, heat dry, add some mists. Made the vines from scratch with Sizzix dies and cardstock and distress ink.

For the floor, I do the same as the brick wall for the stone pavement. Then the grass patch, I added some tiny stones and Woodland Scenics' assortment of turf and foliages and seal them with sprayed Scenic Cement glue. Then I added some ready made plastic plants.




For the two Dusty Attic chipboards (fence and the gate), I colored them with Viva Decor Inka Gold. Made the clay white frame with MS clay and etsy bought mold. Made the table and chair from scratch with wood sheets and strips and wooden legs and toothpicks. Then distressed the edges abit with distress inks.





Added the Prima resin fireplace, cornice, wood clock and some dollhouse accessories. Its a super fun project. I want to make more dollhouses!!!!

I hope you enjoy my project. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment