Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Winners of 100th Follower Blog Candy

Hi hi. As promised, today I just draw out 2 winners for my 100th Follower Blog Candy. Congratulations to both of you. Please contact me via email (ctlove2scrap@gmail.com) with your address to claim your prize.




You are so generous to be offering this wonderful candy Carol. You'll reach the 100 follower mark in no time.
I would so love to have a chance. I've linked to my sidebar and I'm already a follower. Thanks for the chance
Hugs, Rosalee



Hey Carol, I`m your new follower. I do hope you reach your goal of 100 follower soon. Thanks for the chance.










Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Congratst to your lucky winners and making it to 100 followers :) hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Carol. Thanks so much. Off to send you an email.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete