Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Frosted Designs Video Tutorial: "Tattered Clock"

Hi, everyone. Hows your week? I had a busy week, catching up with projects for my DT.

Today I want to share with you my video tutorial on mixed media canvas. This video is featured at "Show Me Sunday" at Frosted Designs. If you want a written tutorial too, you can hop on over to have a look.

Without further ado, here's my video:



I hope you will be inspired by my tutorial. If you got any recommendations or opinions about my tutorial, please feel free to let me know (be it good or bad). :) I love to hear all comments so I can improve too.

By the way, I have to give credit and thanks to my brother, Austin who help me do the videoing, editing of this video. And to be honest, this is my first ever video tutorial. So do give me some opinions. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for visiting my blog. And do remember that I got 2 blog candy on going. Feel free to join either one. Thanks. Have a nice week ahead. God bless!

4 comments:

  1. I actually took the time to watch your whole video. I enjoyed the music. :) I also liked watching each thing you did to create your artwork. Good job! And good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I watched the video on the Frosted Designs site and came over here to leave you a comment also. First of all, I love that you showed every step that you did and sped it up so we could see the process, but not in real time. Second, great choice of peppy music! It was very helpful that you listed the products you used below the video because some of them were a little hard to see in the video. For someone new to those products, having the names below is especially helpful. I think your video is great and I am so glad that you shared your talent with us! Hugs, Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, so vintage... I suggest you to show a sneak or glimse of the end-product first before you do the "how to". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspirational, can't wait to do it myself :)

    Thank you, Carol, for visiting my blog earlier and leave me some love.

    Hugs,
    Nuki

    ReplyDelete