Friday, March 23, 2012

Fabulous Friday Challenge - Grids

Hi, everyone. Today there's a new challenge at Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge. We would like you to use GRIDS on your cards, layouts, altered art, mixed media or any other projects.

And here's my take on the challenge:

"Handmade Flowers Shadow Box"


Altered an IKEA shadow box into a display of handmade flowers. Used Dusy Attic chipboards and painted them with picket fence crackle paint and gesso. All the flowers in the grids are handmade from scratch, except for the middle piece that's from Prima.

Hope you are inspired by all the projects from our Frosted Designs design team. DO hop over to Frosted Designs and join in the challenge.

Have a nice weekend!! Thanks for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, new follower here! I just saw your project for the grid designs and I LOVE your amazing shadow box...gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    DT My Cricut Craft Room
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol this is absolutely STUNNING! I looovve this frame filled with all these gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete