Saturday, October 1, 2011

"Cupcake"

Created this LO based on a photo for the September Inspiration Challenge at "Scrapbook Kits By Scrap With V". Didn't really enter the challenge as exceeded the dateline given. To me, this is the most challenging LO so far. Really crack my brain thinking about the design. Here is what I come up with:


All the circles are to mimic plates as per the Scrap With V's photo. Made the small paper cupcake myself.. Tried a lot of different positioning of the circles. Finally decided that this is the nicest...


Both my kids love to decorate cupcakes and cut out cookie dough. Its their favourite holiday activity. And of course, the eating part is their most favourite one. Ha ha..

Here's the photo from the September Inspiration Challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment