Thursday, May 7, 2015

Day 1 - {Simplify} Watercolor

Hi, everyone. Today I want to share a new project idea that I would like to challenge myself to. I wanted to do one simple watercolor a day.

The reason why one watercolor a day is so that I can practise more. I love watercolor but I know I'm not good in coloring. So I want to challenge myself to practise more. Simple so that I won't be too overwhelmed by it.

And here's today's watercolor project:

{Simplify}

{Simplify} watercolor

I drew this mailbox with my Winsor & Newton watercolor brush and palette. Love this small watercolor palette. Even though it only had 12 colors, it forces me to learn and mix my own colors. I will be using this Unity/Christy Tomlinson sentiment stamp set first.

My lifelong goal is to live simply. Its a simple goal yet so very difficult to achieve, especially in today's society. So I want to start off with telling myself to simplify.

Hope you like my simple project. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments: