Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 4 - (Purpose} Watercolor

Hi, it's day 4 of my "One Watercolor A Day" project. Today is about purpose. And the first thing that pops into my mind is the bible and a bible study material titled "Purpose-driven Life" by Rick Warren.

First off, I want to say sorry if I kept mentioning about my faith, especially if you are a non-believer. But please be kind and bear with me. Because that's who I am. A child of God. So to me, everything starts with God. And it's in Him that I found my purpose for life. So today's watercolor is a reminder to myself again that first, I'm a child of God. Second, I'm a wife to my hubby and a mother to my kids. And so on....

{Purpose}

{Purpose} Watercolor

I drew a bible representing my faith. And a grass field(nature) representing God's creation and the place where I'm most peaceful and most ministered to.

I hope you are blessed and inspired by my sharing. Do jump on the wagon to do a watercolor piece a day. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment