Friday, May 15, 2015

Imaginarium Designs - "Happy Birthday" Card

Hi, everyone. I'm here today to share about my project over at Imaginarium Designs. This month's theme is birthday. So I created a birthday card.

Recently I'm into watercolor projects. So I made this birthday card with watercolor technique. And I combined it with embossing folder (which I bought recently).

"Happy Birthday" Card

"Happy Birthday" Card

I embossed this mason jar on a watercolor paper. Then using washi tape, I masked the sides and watercolor the inside of the jar. Then I gesso the chipboard title and flicked watercolor droplets unto it and the background. Lastly I added half pearls and punched butterflies.

"Happy Birthday" Card

This is the chipboard from Imaginarium Designs that I used:

To see what my fellow team members have done, do hop over to Imaginarium Designs. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment