Monday, May 11, 2015

Day 5 - {Vision} Watercolor

Hi again. It's day 5 of my "One Watercolor A Day" project. Glad that I managed to survive for 5 days without the stress to keep up. LOL.

Today is about Vision. I interpret it as my vision statement for my own life. And that's to be the salt and light of the world, as what God want us to be. Its a very difficult vision to fulfill but all the same I want to strive towards it with God's help.

{Vision}

{Vision} Watercolor

I scraplift this lamp from a picture in Pinterest again. Drew this lamp straight with the tiny Winsor & Newton brush. Its fun. And love how forgiving watercolor is. I can always go over and over it whenever I made a mistake. LOL..

Hope you like my watercolor. And do try out painting straight without using pencil or pen to draw. It really bring me out of my comfort zone and I learn more.

Have fun. Thanks for dropping by.


1 comment:

  1. Your lamp looks really good, love the colouring.. Well done on getting the five days done!

    ReplyDelete