Friday, October 26, 2012

My Little Shoebox & Want 2 Scrap Swap

Hi, everyone. We've teamed up with Want 2 Scrap to bring you some inspiration all this week with the collaboration of My Little Shoebox collections and products from Want 2 Scrap.

I'm so excited to share my project with you today. I loved the chipboard shapes and blings from Want 2 Scrap. They combine well with My Little Shoebox papers. Here's what I have created with them:


Inspired by my girl's ballet lesson, I made a hanging sign for her. I love this photo of her even though its not bright enough (lightings at her ballet classroom are quite dim). And well, she love pink. I love vintage. So I combined both using The Vintage Shop paper collection from My Little Shoebox.


For this sign, I covered the chipboard shape with MLS paper and glued it to an acrylic sheet. I pasted another paper behind the acrylic sheet. And I added the beautiful corner blings. Its perfect!! The acrylic sheet make this whole sign look less heavy on top.


Loved the corrugated board swirls from Want 2 Scrap. I used them to frame the photo of my girl. And I adhered the MLS rolled flower at the bottom to make it look like my girl is standing on it.


When I received this "body parts" chipboards, I had no idea how to use them. After attending my girl's ballet school open house that very night, I got inspired to make a ballerina. I used MLS paper for the top and the MLS trim for the skirt. I used Faber Castell Gelatoes to color the chipboards and added hair using brown cardstock. I loved it.

We hope you enjoy the designers projects that are featured today. We're also offering a chance for you to win some My Little Shoebox goodies for yourself.

The Prize:
My Little Shoebox is giving away a complete two collection kits today.

To Win:
Leave a unique comment on each blog featured today. The winners will be drawn randomly from all comments on the My Little Shoebox blog And the designers' blogs.
Make sure you also stop by Want 2 Scrap Facebook Page and tell them My Little Shoebox sent you.

Have a fun week. Thanks for visiting.

10 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and perfectly girly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pink hanging sign...the blings added an extra 'oomph' to it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Loving the corrugated piece and the pearls and sparkle. She is sure to LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project, love all the intricate details with the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, this is absolutely precious! Sweet creativity and what a fun photograph to create with. thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning project. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg!
    Love this!
    Especially the way you made the bling border!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet for your little ballerina! I like all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your lil hanging signs. They are Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete