Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3rd Blog Candy

Hi all. Thanks for the support!! My blog has reached 60 followers!!!

So I will drawing a winner on Friday. In the meantime, those who want to join in the blog candy draw, please hop over to this post and comment. I will also draw out another winner from the 2nd blog candy again as the winner didn't email me. So this Friday, I will be doing two draws, 2nd and 3rd blog candy. Do keep a lookout.

For today, I share some simple crafting projects that I made together with my girl a few weeks ago. She loves crafting too. The bear card was taught by my dear friend, Elaine.I added the fake, movable eyes (don't know what you call this) as I don't have small circle punches. I used the same shape to do the butterfly. Btw, its a heart shape die.


Thanks for visiting my blog. Have some fun with your kids in crafting too.

3 comments:

  1. BELLISSIMA LA HELLO KETTY...MIA FIGLIA NE VA PAZZA!!!

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations Carol, cute and sweet:)
    CONGRATS in Your 60 followers:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats sweetie on reaching your 60 Followers. May your blog continue to grow. What a bunch of little cuties you have for us today. My fav is the little bear.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete