Friday, October 26, 2012

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Paints/Mists/Inks

Hello to all. Thanks for dropping by. This week at Frosted Designs, we are challenging you to use paints, inks and/or mists in your projects.

For this challenge, I made these 4 by 4 inches canvases for my friends who came to my house to make flowers together.

"Friends Are Like Flowers" Canvas

I painted the canvas with acrylic paints, "drew" the tiny flowers with Faber Castell Big Brush Pen(Indian Ink) and Tim Holtz White Distress Marker.


Then I adhered the handmade flowers. These flowers are made during a "flower-making" session with my friends at my house. I really appreciate their friendship and decided to make these canvas for them. All the flowers are punched out, colored and layered from scratch. Love them!!!

I hope you love the project. Do hop over to Frosted Designs to join in the fun and win a prize. And keep a lookout for the November Blog Hop at Frosted Designs on 9, 10, 11 Nov. See you!!

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these flowers! They are so pretty and are a nice change for the one we buy in the stores! Gorgeous!

    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete