Saturday, October 13, 2012

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Wild

Hello, everyone. How have you been?? My schedule has been quite hectic of late with my hubby recent business trip to UK and long working hours, hence a very busy mummy rushing here and there. At some days, I only managed to spend an hour at home before I'm out of the house again. Well, not to bore you all down. Here's the fun part:

This week at Frosted Designs, we welcome you to join us in the "Wild" challenge. Woo.... Wild!!! That's such a interesting theme. I did struggle a bit with it. And finally I decided to do this cutesy wild card.


This is such a easy card and I completed it within 5 mins. I just got this stripes paper from my dear friend, Karen and the panda and sentiment chipboard stickers from another dear friend, Elaine some time back. These really come in handy in this challenge. I mat the stripe paper with a dark brown cardstock to make it look like polaroid picture.

This card also comes at a good timing. My country, Singapore just welcome 2 panda cubs, Jia Jia and Kai Kai from China. So look forward to seeing them at Singapore Zoological Gardens by end of this year!!

Now its your turn to join in the fun!! Do hop over to Frosted Designs to join us in the challenge. Have fun!!

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! I received my prize today in the mail! I am so excited!!! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card...and I always love a panda!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol.. Adorable card!! I just got my blog candy in the mail today..thanks so much...Love it !! especially the flowers...Hugs Regena

    ReplyDelete