Thursday, December 29, 2016

Last Projects for Imaginarium Designs

Hi, everyone.. Christmas was over and New Year is just around the corner. Been quite busy and tired this year Christmas with 3 parties to go, decos to make etc and choir training for Christmas service. A busy and long 3 days... But it's fun and joyful tiredness!!

Today I just want to share 3 projects that I made for Imaginarium Designs on 23 December and also to say my goodbyes to Imaginarium Designs Design Team. I hate to say bye but I need to be more present for my kids in 2017 so I'm scaling back on my DT committments.

Here's what I have made for my last projects:

"Fairy Sweet"

"Fairy Sweet" Frame

"Happy Moments"

"Happy Moments"

"Precious Moments"

"Precious Moments"

For more pictures and details of these 3 projects, do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to read about them.

Though I'm scaling back on my DT committments, I will still continue to craft now and then... need to go back to my crochet and other wip projects to finish them. Goal of 2017.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment