Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Christmas Cards!!

Hi, everyone. Time passes so fast. Dec 2016 has come. That means Christmas is just round the corner. So I made a set of 3 Christmas cards for Imaginarium Designs.

"Christmas Cards"

Christmas Cards 2016

Using red and white as the main colors, I rubbed chalk inks on white cardstock and pop them up with foam tape.

Christmas Cards 2016

Painted the chipboards with acrylic paints. Using a gold pen, I drew the string for the baubles chipboards. Diecut tiny wreath and bow with Papertreyink dies and adhered to 2nd card.

Christmas Cards 2016

Christmas Cards 2016

For the Christmas wreath, I bought a 2nd hand wood mounted stamp. But realised that the stamp is spoiled. There are 2 lines there that just won't stamp and the stamp out is rather faint. But I love this stamp. So I just use a Zig black pen and draw over the image, filling in the missing parts too.



Colored the image with colored pencils. 


Cut out the wreath and pop up with foam tape.

Christmas Cards 2016

Added the Kerri Flourish chipboards on the wreath and added a diecut tiny bow.

Christmas Cards 2016

For all 3 cards, I used glitter glue to make random dots all over. Love the shimmering look.

Here's the chipboards I have used:







Hope you like my cards. Have a fun week.


No comments:

Post a Comment