Saturday, October 1, 2016

Halloween!!

Hi, everyone. This month at Off The Rails Scrapbooking we have a Halloween mood board challenge. And our sponsor is Memory Maze.

Here's the mood board:


Here's what I have made:

"Happy Halloween Birthday"

"Happy Halloween Birthday" Card

I made a Halloween Birthday Card for myself!! Yup.. I'm born on Halloween Day. Hee.... Please don't come and scare me tho... I have a weak heart!! LOL

"Happy Halloween Birthday" Card

I used Lawn Fawn peek-a-bat die and Halloween themed stamps. Inked the white cardstock with 3 blue toned distress inks.

"Happy Halloween Birthday" Card


"Happy Halloween Birthday" Card

Stamped and cut out sentiments and images for inside of card.

Its a simple card that I hope you like. And an advance happy birthday to myself. :)

Do join us for the Halloween themed challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment