Wednesday, October 12, 2016

"Beautiful" Art Journal Page

Hello. Over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking, I want to share with you a very simple art journal page.

"Beautiful"

"Beautiful" Art Journal Page

For my recent art journal page, I have been experimenting with Distress Crayons. And I love them. For this page, I used them on the background and the 2 roses. For more details, please hop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking.

I hope to be able to do more art journal pages as I have been neglecting them for quite awhile. Wanted to do more pages to express my inner thoughts and ideas. And I want to do simple and easy put together pages so it won't get too overwhelming for me.

Thats all for today. Please do join us at Off The Rails Scrapbooking for our October Halloween Moodboard Challenge.

Thanks for dropping.

No comments:

Post a Comment