Friday, July 18, 2014

Green Tea Pudding and Cupcake Amigurumi!

Crocheting is a really fun and addictive hobby. When the yards and hook reach my hands, I couldn't bear to put it down. I can crochet and crochet and crochet and even bring to the toilet with me.. oops.. just kidding ....gosh.. maybe I should go to some kind of rehab!! LOL....

So here's the adorable food that I made.

Green Tea Pudding
Green Tea Pudding Amigurumi

I crochet this with a pattern from my crochet teacher, Waisam Ho. You can go over her blog and use her free patterns. Oh.. she had a shop selling her yards and scrappy stuff too.

My owl friend upon seeing my love for amigurumi, she went and tag me links of cute amigurumi patterns. And I made a tiny cupcake from one of the patterns. So so kawaii!!!!

Mini Cupcake and Green Tea Pudding

The body of the cupcake is made of 2 parts and stitched together.

Mini Cupcake and Green Tea Pudding

The flowers on top are glued on. I'm lazy to stitch them down. Plus they are so tiny to stitch. :P

My Amigurumis

Ok. Here you can see the many amigurumis that I made so far... lol... got mushroom, lemon, a purple owl... and the "Teapot Bunny". lol,.... This picture is the one that created the cute name "Teapot Bunny" by my boy. I was inside the bedroom doing my crafts when he ran in excitedly and exclaimed:" Mommy, why is the Teapot Bunny sitting on the owls?" I was super puzzled and curious!! What Teapot Bunny? What owls?? Then he pulled me out of the room and showed me. Gosh!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!  So this is how Pom Pom Purin got the name "Teapot Bunny". lol lol

OK. Thats all for today. Stay tune for more amigurumi adventures!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment