Thursday, December 27, 2012

Some Catching Up!!

Hi, everyone. Hope you have a joyful Christmas and warm family bonding time.

I realise that I got some catching up to do. I haven't blog about my past 2 months My Little Shoebox assignments. Oh dear!!! Memory failing???? Maybe.. ha ha... So here's the catching up....

For November, I created a Chinese Lantern and a layout using Cherry Delight Collection.

"Cherry Lantern"


I really love this paper for this paper collection. Its the perfect paper for making this lantern. I love the contrasting colors, red and cream. It really bring out the flower shape. I also added the 3D Roll Up Flowers as the flower center. So its like a flower within a flower.



"Malacca" Layout


This layout was made to document our Church Camp trip at Malacca this June. I love the cardstock stickers and layered them with the 3D Roll Up Flowers too.



Well, I will share the December assignments tomorrow. Hope you are inspired by my projects. Have a fun week ahead.

Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment