Saturday, December 15, 2012

On The 8th Day Of Christmas...


On the 8th Day of Christmas, my challenge at Frosted Designs' "12 Days Of Christmas Challenge" is to use 8 brands/products in your projects. 

"Merry Xmas" Mini Album

This mini album was made with the following brands/products:
  • Simple Stories Patterned Papers
  • Burlap fabric and trim
  • American Crafts alpha thickers
  • Ranger (Tim Holtz) tissue paper
  • Ranger ice glitter and distress inks.
  • Charms and beads
  • Folkart white acrylic paint
  • Claudine Hellmuth multi-medium

Besides this challenge, I also made this Christmas mini album for a Christmas Album Swap organised by my dear friend, Elaine. So, Michelle, my swap partner, this album is for you. :)

I loved burlap fabric and the white Christmas theme. For the cover, I used mixed media technique. I wanted a clean, simple look. 



I made a pocket on the 1st page and kept the rest of the album simple with spaces for photos. I loved layering the strips of papers to make the Christmas trees. Christmas tree is one of my favourite icon. Well, I love trees!! Its always amazing to see how God made each and every trees unique. And its such a joy to look closely at different trees.


Another pocket was added here with 2 tags. I cut out part of the circles from patterned paper to make into a banner. 

I hope you enjoyed my project. Do hop over to Frosted Designs to join in the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge. There's lots of prizes to be won. And there's also a "Refer A Friend" Contest here. Have fun and a early Merry Christmas!!

Thanks for dropping by. 

1 comment: