Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Venture!!!

Hi, friends. How are you all doing?? I mentioned in my last post that I have a new venture going on that has kept me very very busy apart from my design team commitments. Well, today I'm going to share with you what's going on.

I'm teaming up with four dear friends to form a sort of "company" to sell our handmade craft products at fleas. Do visit our company blog, Owls Handmade. The first flea will be held at MAAD (Market of Artists And Designers), Red Dot Design Museum on 9 November 2012 from 5pm to midnight. There will also be make & take session where you learn to craft and take home the product for a small fee in a short time.



Its a new thing for us. We had tons of fun coming together for discussion, preparation, shopping, crafting and so on. We hope you will join us at our MAAD stall tomorrow evening at Red Dot Design Museum. See you.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Do drop by tomorrow as we at Frosted Designs are having a blog hop challenge over the weekend. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment