Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Little Shoebox and Epiphany Crafts

Hi, everyone. This week, My Little Shoebox has teamed up with Epiphany Crafts to bring you a week long of inspirations.

I used My Little Shoebox Vintage Shop collection to match the Shape Studio Tool Scalloped Circle 25.


I love the scalloped circle as its so versatile. I can used it as flower center, as badge and on its own.

"Vintage Owl" Notebook


I altered a notebook cover with MLS Vintage Shop paper and corrugated board. Painted the corrugated board with white acrylic paint, distressed the edges. Then I added a white lace in the middle.


I love the owl, cut out from MLS Vintage Shop paper. So I made it into the centerpiece. I layered 2 punched circles below and popped them up with foam strip. Then added the swarovski crystals to frame the owl scalloped circle bubble.  A Tattered Angel chipboard frame, with stickles applied, is added below with the Maya Road Scroll Framed Journalling Tag.


The top and bottom embellishments are done the same way. I also added 2 Maya Road flower to connect the three scalloped bubbles.

Supplies used: MLS Vintage Shop (Rose Ribbon, Heirloom), Keepsake (Garden Delight); Tattered Angel Chipboard Frame; Corrugated Board; Maya Road Kraft Scroll Frame Journalling Tag; lace; crystals; white acrylic paint; foam strip (Scrapbook Adhesives); Distress Inks.

I hope you are inspired to try out this fantastic tool from Epiphany Crafts. Don't forget to visit the Epiphany Crafts Blog to see what their talented designers have created today as well.

Have fun and thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Love the owl!

    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the embellies you created, especially the little owl!

    ReplyDelete