Friday, August 17, 2012

Fabulous Friday Challenge - Twines/Ribbons

Hello, my friends!! Its time for Fabulous Friday at Frosted Designs again. This week, we are inviting you to use twines/ribbons for your projects. Its so fun to challenge myself to use twines in different ways.

Here's what I do for this challenge:
"Be Present" mixed media canvas


For this small canvas (4 by 4 inches), I used Prima paper for the background and texture paste with acrylic paint over Prima's latest mask. Then I added some rub-ons and stamped images and some acrylic paints.



In my project, I used twines from Timeless Twines to crochet a rose. Thanks so much to my friend, Karen who taught me how to crochet. And also in getting this delicious twine. I also used twines from The Twinery to twine them around the canvas. Love all these yummy twines!!!

Well, I hope you love my project. Do hop over to Frosted Designs to join in the challenge and see what our design team has come up with. Thanks for visiting. Have a fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I just saw your card at Frosted Designs and LOVE your Crochet flower I have been learning to crochet too! so know how much effort it takes and thank you for sharing!! well done! gonna have a nosy on your blog to see what other delights you have on offer! :0) hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete