Saturday, June 10, 2017

Prima Princess Gabrielle Mixed Media Canvas

Hi, everyone. I created a mixed media canvas for Off The Rails Scrapbooking DT using Prima Princess Gabrielle stamp. Love all the Princesses stamps by Prima Marketing Inc.

"Princess Gabrielle Mixed Media Canvas"

"Princess Gabrielle Mixed Media Canvas"

"Princess Gabrielle Mixed Media Canvas"

I have included a pictorial tutorial for creating this canvas, over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking Blog. Do hop over to have a look.

"Princess Gabrielle Mixed Media Canvas"

This will be my last assignment for Off The Rails Scrapbooking this year as I'm taking a half year break. Will be back next year though. Been so busy lately this year as its an important year for my girl in her education. I have to spend more time with her. I will still be crafting on my own but its less of doing it to meet deadline etc...

I will try my best to share about my leisure crafts here during this break but no gurantee... :P

Thanks for dropping by. Do join us for the June Moodboard Challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment