Tuesday, August 2, 2016

"Happy Summer" Layout

Hi, everyone. Today I want to share a layout that I made for Off The Rails Scrapbooking. The theme for this month's challenge is "Black and Anything Goes".

Our sponsor this month is Memory Maze.


And here's what I made:

"Happy Summer"

"Happy Summer" Layout

Using a black cardstock as base, I applied a mixture of blue acrylic paint and texture paste over 2 stencils. Flicked some droplets over page with white Mr Huey's mist.

"Happy Summer" Layout

Added Simple Stories pattern paper, cut outs and stickers. Pop up some elements with foam tape.

"Happy Summer" Layout

For the black Prima flowers, I outlined them with white opaque pen and added Simple Stories chipboard stickers as centres. Love how the black flowers stand out after adding the outline.

"Happy Summer" Layout

Do join us for this month's challenge at Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Have a fun time creating.

Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment