Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Imaginarium Designs - Another Fantastic Year

Hi, everyone. Today I'm sharing a layout over at Imaginarium Designs. Blessed to be able to stay on for another fantastic year with Imaginarium Designs Design Team. Love their chipboards.

"Lazy Summer Days"

"Lazy Summer Days" Layout

This photo of my son was taken in Sydney 5 years ago. He was so happily walking in The Domain (park). Matching the colors of his outfit and shoes, I created this blue and orange themed layout.

"Lazy Summer Days" Layout

The background is done by sponging different tones of blue and orange inks (inkpads) over a stencil. Then I add texture paste and also a mixture of embossing paste and orange mist over tiny stars and hearts stencil. I left all the chipboards raw.

"Lazy Summer Days" Layout

This is a simple, fast and rather clean layout. And here's the chipboards I have used:





Hope you enjoy my sharing. Do hop over to Imaginarium Designs to see my teammates' projects and there's some winners too. And do leave a comment to win a pack of chipboards too. Have fun.

Thanks for dropping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment