Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Guest Designer at Kraft+ September Challenge

Hi, everyone. This month over at Kraft+, I'm a Guest Designer, representing Imaginarium Designs.

The criteria is to use kraft, sketch and triangles. Here's the amazing sketch:


And here's my take on it:

"World Traveller"

"World Traveler" Layout

I used Imaginarium Designs triangles chipboards to form bigger triangles. Love the different sizes of the chipboards. I gesso over randomly and drop some inks. For the background, I use watered down Golden High Flow white Acrylic to create splatter and flick some white mist over page. Then I stamped some words with black ink. For the title and words chipboards, I painted them black with some white ink flicks.

"World Traveller" Layout

"World Traveller" Layout

"World Traveller" Layout

Here's the chipboards I have used:




You can go here to get these chipboards.

Do hop over to Kraft+ to join in their September challenge. There's lots of prizes to be won, including a $50 prize pack from Imaginarium Designs

Thanks for dropping by. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment