Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Little Shoebox Cloud Passport Case

Hi hi. How have everyone been??? I had a busy week. My girl's ballet exam is coming soon and her ballet teacher added extra practises (5 days a week). Oh my!! That's a lot, considering that her school tests are within these 2 weeks too. So me rather busy coaching her in her studies and bringing her to and fro practises.

Well, today I want to share about the Cloud Passport Case, one of My Little Shoebox new lifestyle product.


I love this cloud background pattern. It has always been my favourite pattern. And it really gives me a holiday mood.


The size, about 6 by 9 inches, for this passport case is just perfect for me.



I can put my passport, travel journal or art journal, pen, inkpad and stamps inside.And there's still space for stickers, lip balm and other stuff. Other than being just a passport case, I can also use it as a hand carry bag for shopping and outings. The PVC coating is a plus too. Living in a tropical country where rain is quite frequent, having a waterproof case is just right for protecting my documents. I really love this case and I can't wait to bring it with me for holiday trips.

So do go here to get this lovely passport case and other lifestyle products. Have fun shopping!!

Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment: