Saturday, February 2, 2013

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge - Love+Heart

Hi, friends. February is a month of celebration and love!!! First, there's Chinese New Year, followed by Valentine's Day. Here at Frosted Designs, we are challenging you to use the word "Love" + at least one Heart on your projects.

Take note that there's a change at Frosted Designs. Instead of having a weekly challenge, we are moving into  2 challenges per month, meaning you have 2 weeks to complete your challenge.

And here's my take:

"Love" Tag

IMG_1189


For this tag, I used Sizzix, My Favourite Things dies and embossing folder. The Chevron ribbon is a gift from a dear friend.

So how do you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day?? For me, I planned with hubby to go to my current favourite tart shop, "Fruit Paradise" to eat their delicious tarts!!! Been craving for it for weeks!!!

Well, I hope you like my project. Will be quite busy for the next coming week as Chinese New Year is just next weekend. So I might disappear for a while. Busy busy visiting friends and relatives!!!

But let's not stop crafting!!! I hope to finish up one of my acrylic painting soon. Will update here once I get it done. Do join us at Frosted Designs for this fun challenge.

Thanks for dropping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love all the textures, from the embossed gear background, the corragated butterfly and then the softness of the doily and the word love! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. never thought that pink and kraft would go so well together =) the embossing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different patterns and dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous and romantic love tag Carol^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete