Monday, June 18, 2012

Published!!!!

Hello, friends. I'm so happy today. I received a happy mail from Paper Crafts Magazine!!!!


And my published work is on page 55:


It's my first publication!!!!! So happy!!! So thankful!!! Praise God for His provision and His creative gene!! All above except the pencil holder are my works. It's a very simple project using washi tapes from Made With Love. But the strange thing is: it's written in the supplies list as from American Crafts but I wrote from Made With Love. Hmmm... anyway, I just feel very happy and honoured to be chosen. Thanks, Paper Crafts Magazine.

Another view of my work:
Here you can see that I also label the pencil box with stickers. And I made a set of 3 cards and 3 bookmarks.

Hope you will be encouraged to submit your projects too to Paper Crafts Magazine.Their call for January/February 2013 Call For Submissions is open. Do hop over and join in.

Have a great day. Thanks for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Congrat's on being published. That is really neat how you did the pencils with the tapes TFS....Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carol!!!! I was just over on the FD DT page and saw that Teresa posted this! How exciting - your first publication!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Congrats Carol!! I love your projects and cards!! So cute! I've had that happen too, when I send in something for publication. I write a manufacturer for one of my products and then it shows up differently in the supply list in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete