Hi, everyone. Today's the day!!!! For my first design team project reveal for Frosted Designs. I am so excited and honoured to be part of Frosted Designs design team.
The theme for this week's Fabulous Friday Challenge is kraft paper. You can chose to do whatever projects you want: cards, layouts, altered arts, decorative elements,mixed media and soon. So do hop over to Frosted Designs to join us in this challenge.
Here's my take on the theme: kraft paper gift bag
Here's what I have included in accordance to the kraft paper theme:
1) Kraft paper bag (embossed and inked slightly with distress ink
2) Kraft envelope by Maya Road (embossed with black embossing powder and inked with chalk ink)
3) Kraft paper for the fence (embossed with Sizzix wood grain embossing folder and inked with distress ink)
4) Tim Holtz Kraft Resist paper for the background piece (inked with distress stain) and butterfly (inked with distress inks)
5) Resin flower cabochon (you can make your own resin or clay cabochon using molds from this week challenge's sponsor, Mold Muse.)
I hope all of you will be inspired by my projects and projects from my design team. Do hop over to the Frosted Designs's blog. Other than Fabulous Friday Challenge, You can also join in 2 other challenges, Layout Sketch Challenge and Card Sketch Challenge. Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a nice weekend.